1. ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. The Contest is open to United States residents at least 21 years old as of the date of entry. Employees and their immediate family members or persons who live in the same household of Action Media, Inc. (“Action Media”), its affiliates, its advertising and promotional agencies, or any other company engaged in the development, production, distribution, or sponsorship of this Contest are not eligible to enter or win. By entering, you agree to these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Action Media, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. DRAWING: The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will occur on June 30, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. MDT. Drawings will take place at the Action Media, Inc. headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado. The winner will be notified by e-mail within approximately seven (7) days of the drawing.
3. ENTRY: To enter, you must complete the entry form located at GOLFinHD.com/Contest. Entries shall be submitted online. Any other attempt at entry is void. Only one (1) entry per email address, per person and/or company is permitted. An entry will be eligible to participate only in this Sweepstakes from June 1, 2012 through June 30, 2012. This entry satisfies the express written permission requirement allowing Action Media, Inc. to send fax and or email solicitations and/or advertisements. All entries are the property of Action Media, Inc. Entrants Name and Hometown may be used in promotion or announcement of this contest and the prize won by entrant.
4. PRIZE/ODDS: One GRAND Prize including Hotel Room and Golf Rounds in Las Vegas, Nevada will be provided to winner of this contest. Action Media, Inc. is not responsible for transportation or any additional cost related to the contest prize. Prize includes Three Nights stay (as available) at MGM Grand Las Vegas, Nevada in a standard hotel room, plus four rounds at any of three Walters Golf properties (Royal Links, Desert Pines or Bali Hai Golf Clubs). GRAND PRIZE must be used in 2012 and booked at least one month in advance of planned trip to Las Vegas. MGM GRAND, MGM MIRAGE or Walters Golf have no involvement in the administration and are in no way liable for these prizes. Prizes are provided and arranged with MGM Grand and Walters Golf properties by Action Media, Inc. and all contact regarding contest GRAND PRIZE must be made with Action Media. Odds of winning in the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted. Prize winner may invite up to four guests to use golf rounds or stay in hotel room. Federal and State taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Additionally, all registration fees for the prize including, but not limited to, taxes, title and tag are the sole responsibility of the winner. All travel costs, food, gambling, service fees or any additional cost at MGM Grand and Walters Golf Properties is the sole responsibility of the winner. Any damages to MGM Grand property or Walters Golf Properties are the sole responsibility of the winner and will be handled as any other guest of these properties. Action Media is not responsible in any way for the actions of the winner during trip to Las Vegas. The hotel room and golf rounds hold no cash value and are not refundable and may not be rescheduled after initial reservation.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Contest is void where prohibited. The winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification. Failure to return documents within seven (7) days of receipt, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected, at the sole discretion of Action Media, Inc.. By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, the winner agrees to grant to Action Media, and its licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further, without such additional compensation, appear for any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by Action Media. Further, by accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Action Media, and its directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents of any type or kind, from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Contest related activity, or participation in this Contest.
Action Media reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant it finds, in its sole discretion, to be (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Action Media’s website www.golfinhd.com, (ii) in violation of the Terms of Service of the website, (iii) in violation of these Official Contest Rules, or (iv) acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Contest Rules. Action Media will prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
The authorized subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Action Media is not responsible for late, incomplete or incorrect online entries. Action Media is not responsible for any electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctioning, failures or difficulties of any kind which may occur in the process of submitting entries. Action Media is not responsible for injury or damage to any participant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Action Media which, in the sole opinion of Action Media, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Action Media reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select the winner from the entries received prior to the action taken. IN NO EVENT WILL ACTION MEDIA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS OF ANY TYPE OR KIND, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE ACTION MEDIA, INC WEBSITES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND /OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
7. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Contest, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the City of Broomfield, Colorado having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Colorado without regard for doctrines of conflicts of law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. WINNERS LIST: The name of the winner of the GolfCation Contest will be posted on www.golfinhd.com and www.facebook.com/golfinhd. This winner will be listed through the month of JULY 2012.